Spectra Diamond Tools manufacture Multi-layer blade type diamond dressers in the form of a small plate of special bond, is moulded in bronze body. As soon as the diamonds in the first row is completely used up, the speciality of this tools is that the second layer is immediately exposed without change in setting.
In these type of dressers the diamonds are arranged in layers. Diamonds used are having same flatness and quality and are set in an interlocking arrangements, which gives a unique advantage of immediately exposing and utilizing the second layer when the first layer of diamonds are completely used up.
1) This type of dressers are used for cylindrical grinding, crankshaft grinding, centreless grinding, angular
grinding, automatic cycle grinding and profile grinding.
2) It is also used on all types of large grinding wheels where fine profile dressing is important.
1) Combines the advantages of chisel diamond dresser with those of multi-diamond tools.
2) Narrow working edge is held absolutely constant until completely used up.
3) No resetting or relapping required.
4) Reduced inventory, costs cut upto 50 percent.
5) High surface finish and more number of components between regrind possible.
6) Available in two widths and different blade thickness.
7) Can be used for slide dressing.