Diamond hones/Diamond honing sticks are made of different grit sizes. The diamond particles are bonded by specially developed matrix, so that the hardness of which itself acts as an abrasive action during the performance. This is used for machining cast iron parts, engine cylinder, hydraulic and pneumatics cylinders and other components for the automobile industries. Diamond hones raise the quality of bored holes during years of heavy-duty application under all conditions. These tools have the capacity of producing all types of bores ranging from long, short, through bores, blind bores and stepped bores, with the same or differing diameter to the required standards of surface finish, dimensional accuracy and tolerance.
Special features :
- Long tool life as compared to abrasive hones.
- Large volume of stock removal.
- Optimum accuracy of shape and exact geometry.
- Precise unvarying bone quality.
- Required surface quality with excellent sliding properties and precise adjustments to suit the task in hand.